Monday, September 29, 2008

Today I made a good raw dish. I have never had raw corn. It is so good and tastes great by itself, but I like to spice things up a bit.

Corn from 1 Cob
A few cherry or grape tomatoes, halved
Cilantro*
Dash of sea salt
a little chili powder

Mix it all together and enjoy. I would have added a little lime juice but we didn't have any.

The cilantro that I used was dried not fresh. We don't alway have fresh herbs on hand. I found some really good dried herbs. The brand is "Litehouse" and they freeze dry the herbs. They seem to have so much more flavor than regular dried herbs.

I am glad to see that everyone is trying to eat healthy. I think that we will all be blessed for it.

Nathan

1 comment:

Amy said...

That sounds really good...and I just bought corn on the cob today! I think I'll try it tonight.