Thursday, September 25, 2008

Day 3 was Scary!

Last night the pain in my stomach left! It had been there since Day 1. My body just sort of adjusted. I thought it would take 2 weeks at least. I didn't go to bed hungry. I didn't wake up hungry. Yeah!

In the early evening I almost fainted! Those of you who know me know I don't faint easily. It really scared me. I thought and thought what I could do and finally I ate some whole wheat bread (not raw) and peanut butter. I felt stronger after a while. My heart really hurt from then on through the evening and night. Jenni said I should be sure to take a Vitamin B12 suppliment.

Tomorrow I will start taking a multi-vitamin and a vitamin C.

In the night, I tested my blood for sugars. Usually it reads 175-190, which, of course, is really high. This time it read 125. Yeah! Good things are happening! I am still RAW even though I ate the bread. 100 days!

No comments: