Monday, November 17, 2008

Keep it up!!

I'm so glad that so many of us are making healthier food choices. I love seeing all your recipes and hearing about successes that you've had.

I just thought I would let you know something that I thought was weird, but also neat. As many of you know, I recently found out that I am pregnant, I have been extremely nauseated and nothing sounds very good to eat. However, I realized last week that the only things that don't make me even more nauseous when I think of eating them are fresh fruits and vegetables!! It is bizarre to me that the sound of a salad seems less nauseating than an order of french fries. I have to say, with my other pregnancies the thought of a salad would have done me in...so I guess that my body must have realized what is actually going to be beneficial :)

I know it's not a huge thing or anything, but I just thought it was interesting enough to share. Keep up the good work everyone!!

2 comments:

Darla said...

Oh Amy!!! I've missed you. And I can't see your personal blog because your "private." :) You can invite me if you want to. hehe!! Congrats on expecting another little Partridge baby! I'm excited for you guys. I hope you are feeling well! I started blogging a few months ago and am finding many of the Phelps' family on here. It's nice to see what everyone's up to. I love you...!! DDK

Ruth said...

Salads and veggies are sounding better and better to me. Fruits are okay, but I do eat a few a day. Of course I am not expecting, they just sound good:)