Sunday, November 9, 2008

Another Yummy Recipe

I made another recipe I liked. It was Veggie Enchilada. I made the corn tortillas and the veggie filling and then put them together and dehydrated them a couple of hours longer. They were so yummy, but they stuck to my teeth. I wish I knew how to cure that.

I am trying out recipes for Thanksgiving, but the girls said they are not planning on eating raw, so then I wonder if I should bother. I went to a party the other night and took enchiladas, mock salmon pate and cut up veggies. Lar brought salad with raw dressing. We shared and we both got plenty to eat. Darla ate it all, too. Lar had dehydrated cheeses, too. I haven't tried those, yet.

I have decided I don't like the taste of Braggs Liquid Aminos in recipes. I wonder if Nama Shoyu tastes different. Maybe I'll just substitute salt. I like the taste of salt.

2 comments:

Candice said...

You should do as much raw as you can and then add a turkey, potatoes and stuffing. You could do mashed potatoes with raw gravy, green salad, raw pumpkin pie and other desserts, raw apple/butternut squash soup, etc. I think you could do a lot with thanksgiving. I'm trying to eat more raw and I'm starting this week to sprout; I have a strange craving for radish, mustard and alfalfa sprout salad...good luck. if I come across any good recipes, I'll post them.

Amy said...

That's great, Mom. I'm glad that there were so many raw dishes to choose from at your party. Did the dehydrated cheeses taste good? I think my kids would be interested in that.