Tuesday, January 6, 2009

1 Year

It's official! I have agreed to join Leslie and Kristina in their "one year without refined sugar" adventure!! I joined a day late, but I figured it was better late than making up excuses for the next 364 days as to why I couldn't do it. Of course I can do it! I am trying to be more in control of my life by making healthy decisions that help me feel and live better. This was a pretty big one for me, the self proclaimed sweet tooth of the family, but I figured that the thought of losing the $100 that was required to join would be sufficient motivation (along with the desire to be healthy and prove that I can accomplish difficult tasks...not to mention that I now belong to a club! Yay!!) I am excited to start this new adventure, but I hope that you will all help us by contributing more sugar free recipes and lifestyle tips. Hopefully we can all be as good at this as Shylah has been. :)

Love you all!

No comments: